These services include:
– Services related to ICT and other functions such as canteen, reception etc. are provided by Grieg Group Resources AS. The services are provided on an arm’s length basis.
– Grieg Seafood ASA rents its offices from Grieg Gaarden AS. The rent is on an arm’s length basis.
– The regions purchased cleansing fish from Ryfylke Rensefisk AS, a company owned by Grieg Holdings AS.
– Purchase of roe and other operating services from SalmoBreed AS, which is related to member of the Board.
– Transactions with other related parties in associated companies are the purchase of services related to operations.
The board and management are related parties See note 16 on share-based options and note 17 on shares controlled by board members and management.